It is a 1-story Early Ranch structure built in 1955 and exhibiting a combination of Minimal Traditional (post-war Colonial) and Early Ranch styles in its low hipped roof, extremely narrow eaves, and red striated brick with white/buff mortar. The brick cladding is laid in a running bond pattern except for a decorative brick belt course at the junction with the raised concrete basement foundation wall. Here, the bricks are arranged in a stacked bond pattern with a combination of stretcher and header bricks. The roof is clad in modern asphalt shingles. There have been very few external alterations to the building, and these are limited to replacement of the historical windows in the original openings with modern, vinyl-coated slider windows. Several of the window openings exhibit 1950s scalloped-edge aluminum awnings. A detached contemporary 2-car garage is also present on the property. Together these structures are considered contributing to the district.
Mildred "Millie" Sarah Glover Millard was born 1912 in Farmington, Utah to David Wallace Glover and Sarah Ann Barber Glover. Mildred married James R. Millard 1932 in Logan, Utah. Mildred spent 23 years working for Davis County School Lunch Program and 23 years for Lagoon Corp. as manager of the swim shop at the old swimming pool. She was a food prep worker for Dee's Family Restaurants for several years. She spent a short period of time helping out at the Governor's mansion for Gov. Calvin Rampton. She has held various positions in the LDS Church Primary and YWMIA organizations.
James R. Millard was born 1909 in Farmington, Utah, to William J. and Maude Walker Millard. James was an active member of the LDS Church, and served in many church positions, including temple worker in the Ogden LDS Temple. He was also member of Farmington Lions Club. He was a welder. He was employed over the years at Cudahy Packing, Miller Floral, Lange Company Steel Fabrication and at Logoon. He was acting Postmaster of Farmington Post Office for many years.